• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Back in the game

SC55

I should Work at Oakley
North Carolina
IMG_0053.JPG
IMG_0054.JPG
After having to down size most all of my collection I have made a couple recent pick ups. I was talking to a good friend about the Oakleys I was wearing, he said I have an X Squared do you want to see them I say yes of course. He gets them from his truck turns out their XX Metal 24K, said he bought them to match his Corvette years ago. The frame is like new, even the tips are perfect, the lenses have a few cleaning marking 7.5-8/10 super thight nose. Also has the X metal vault with them. He said he may have worn them 10 times. He is a good friend so I was I wasn't about to take advantage of him, we ended up making a trade that was very fair for us both. Next pick up is a Juliet I got in a trade with @VolcanOG, had @zwc0442 thighten the nose and refinish x metal finish. They look amazing.

View attachment 285412 View attachment 285413 After having to down size most all of my collection I have made a couple recent pick ups. I was talking to a good friend about the Oakleys I was wearing, he said I have an X Squared do you want to see them I say yes of course. He gets them from his truck turns out their XX Metal 24K, said he bought them to match his Corvette years ago. The frame is like new, even the tips are perfect, the lenses have a few cleaning marking 7.5-8/10 super thight nose. Also has the X metal vault with them. He said he may have worn them 10 times. He is a good friend so I was I wasn't about to take advantage of him, we ended up making a trade that was very fair for us both. Next pick up is a Juliet I got in a trade with @VolcanOG, had @zwc0442 thighten the nose and refinish x metal finish. They look amazing.
Welcome back! Great work. :)