• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Back In The Oakley Game!

• Thread starter digi7alph0enix
  • Start date
D

digi7alph0enix

Hi there!

Stumbled on this forum looking for aftermarket lens reviews and liked what I saw so I decided to join. I finally pulled the trigger on a pair of Oakley XX Twenty glasses on ebay after watching and bidding on several pairs the last couple weeks. I originally bought a couple pairs of the XX Twenty FMJ back when they were first released years ago, but regretfully had to sell them to pay some bills a long time ago and I've never found another pair of glasses that I enjoyed the same way. The XX series was a perfect fit for me, and as soon as I put them on I had that "Eureka!" moment and knew that's what glasses were supposed to feel and look like. I started with the FMJ Fire Iridium and eventually bought a second pair of the FMJ Ice Iridium as well.

Looking forward to continuing reading the posts here, some of your collections are truly mind boggling!

-Dave

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I did keep a pair of Powder Blue w/ Slate Iridium Half Jackets for the last few years but I was never happy with the way they sat on my face or how they looked, so I sold them to pay for the XX Twenty.

I was thinking about picking up some Ruby lenses once I get my frames. Need to meet the restrictions to get into the buy/sell/trade section so I can check out what other members have!

Back