1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. s3sunruh

s3sunruh Oakley Collector

Picked up a pair of Frogskins LX on my trip down to Denver over the weekend. These fit so well in comparison to the skatedecks I used to have (which clamped so hard that I would get a headache). This was the last pair of Navy/Chrome that the store in Park Meadows had in stock, so I was a happy camper nonetheless. Glad to see these LX models make it stateside!

Back To Basics - tumblr_msj9ubHIN51rbptugo1_500.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. DoverShark

DoverShark Oakley Beginner

Great purchase s3sunrh. - Ive been wearing mine quite a bit and am now thinking about getting the tortoise / blue pair as well. Anyone else tried swapping the lenses with a normal set of froggies? I know someone said you could but I tried and I found myself forcing it a bit more than I was happy with and gave up. I fancied putting the chrome iridium in my polished black pair

3. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

how much was it bro?

4. s3sunruh

s3sunruh Oakley Collector

I paid retail since I went to an O store. I think it was somewhere around 120-130. Honestly, I was just picking stuff up left and right, so I didn't really pay much attention to prices.

5. Frogskins

Frogskins Oakley Expert

Nice purchase - to me - the LX is the "dress up" version of the standard Frog

So make sure you wear em with a suit and tie ...

:rolleyes:

s3sunruh likes this.
  6. rightcoastnj

rightcoastnj Oakley Enthusiast

very nice. i tried swapping lenses but my fingers actually got tired pushing and i gave up also.. i like my LX's better than any of my other frogs.

DoverShark likes this.
  7. drews85

drews85 Oakley Beginner

This is by far the best LX color yet imo. Love mine