1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeccaBear

BeccaBear Oakley Beginner

So now that @Rusty M has promised me that legitimate questions won't get locked *glares at the mean admins* what is the deal with all the backordered square O cases on the website? They just not producing enough to meet demand? Is this always the case with certain oakley products? Should I cancel my order?

I mean I understand having to wait for an item to be shipped... but to wait well over a month?! That's crazy!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

I would take the backorder status with a grain of salt. I have ordered backorder stuff before and it wasn't really on backorder.. it said it was on backorder but came a few days later.

3. BeccaBear

When I ordered the case it said it was backordered until several days later... then I got an email saying it was backordered until the beginning of July lol that's crazy talk!

4. cyclerdoug

cyclerdoug Oakley Expert Premium Member

5. BeccaBear

You're just sitting and waiting til this gets locked aren't you :( me too

6. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

7. BeccaBear

You guys are all so mean :'(

8. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

To be honest most small items I don't purchase direct from Oakley anymore. Unless I'm in the store there are cheaper alternatives.

The only time I buy from Oakley is with a coupon code, or when I'm in dire need of a certain item I can't find on the grey market (or the legitimacy of those I can find are in question). But that hasn't been an issue in a long time.

cyclerdoug likes this.
  9. BeccaBear

I'm buying all my oakley stuff online since England sucks for stocking Oakley products lol that and also buying directly from oakley will guarentee that they're legit and not fake and I'm too stupid to be able to tell what's fake and what's not lol

10. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Look down .....thoughts?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.