• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Backordered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because I have quite clearly been trying to help you - but you either don't appear to be getting it, or refuse the help.

What's the point of setting up 'help me' threads, then just insulting people trying to help?

Errrrrr no. Had you actually bothered to read this thread you would have known what it was about (it wasn't about what you flipped out at me about). Also you would have seen that my question had already been answered by guys who aren't hateful jerks like you. But no, instead you just see that I posted a thread, which had already been answered, and decide to flip out at me for no reason. Don't dish out what you can't take back.

That's because I have quite clearly been trying to help you - but you either don't appear to be getting it, or refuse the help.

What's the point of setting up 'help me' threads, then just insulting people trying to help?

Also when is it ever appropriate to behave in such a way?! Get some basic social skills you aggressive jerk

Errrrrr no. Had you actually bothered to read this thread you would have known what it was about (it wasn't about what you flipped out at me about). Also you would have seen that my question had already been answered by guys who aren't hateful jerks like you. But no, instead you just see that I posted a thread, which had already been answered, and decide to flip out at me for no reason. Don't dish out what you can't take back.
In Sir Herbsleys defense. He is trying to help you all the way around. Not that he needs any protection anyway.
Just saying. Mr. H is one of the best guys here.

In Sir Herbsleys defense. He is trying to help you all the way around. Not that he needs any protection anyway.
Just saying. Mr. H is one of the best guys here.

You want to know what help is?

"Oh you ordered a product which has since been backordered? Don't worry about it, they do that sometimes. You should get it a lot sooner."

NOT!!!!

"You're thick and stupid and a troll and F you and here's a pic of one of the most disgusting woman beating wrestlers ever"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back