• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Backordered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. So, if I apologised for flipping the bird, would you read the rest of my actual helpful advice and chill?

My original question was answered on page 1, the very first response I got. So your "helpful advice" is not necessary.

So technically this thread is serving no purpose anymore and can be closed?
Pretty much then, yeah.

Oh, and by the way, the bird-flip was actually as a reference to what Stone Cold does, following the GIF, not actually aimed at anyone in particular.
I should really apologise if folks didn't get that.

I actually thought all my advice and links to what the OP wanted to buy were quite thorough and sound (albeit combining my advice from posts over numerous different threads, not just limited to cases and lenses discussed in this one).

Correct. It did turn into a friendly discussion about other topics, but that has since been ruined.
So with that said.

You would rather flip out and have a fit instead of approaching it cool and calm and maybe make a girly sly remark?
Would you prefer a bunch of comments in this thread to get deleted and have it locked ?

I just dont think your rant at me was at all necessary and it didn't even touch on what my question in this thread even was, aside from "you should have ordered elsewhere" but why would I have done that? That's like saying "I want a Mickey Mouse toy, but I'm not going to get it from the Disney Store, I'm going to get it from Amazon"

Also, again like I said, my question had already been answered NICELY and before you decided to go kill mode we were having a friendly discussion about Pink Lenses and whatever else. So it was not at all necessary for you to behave towards me like that.

So with that said.

You would rather flip out and have a fit instead of approaching it cool and calm and maybe make a girly sly remark?
Would you prefer a bunch of comments in this thread to get deleted and have it locked ?

I'm not throwing a fit. What would you rather of had me do? Get upset, cry and never come back here?

....Actually don't answer that.

Well, I disagree with what you have said and think you are perhaps over-reacting to some ribbing contained within what I thought was some helpful advice. But we'll never see eye-to-eye on that so let's cool our jets and as Frank suggests, start talking about cake and whatever again, and I'll just get outta here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back