• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Backordered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now that @Rusty M has promised me that legitimate questions won't get locked *glares at the mean admins* what is the deal with all the backordered square O cases on the website? They just not producing enough to meet demand? Is this always the case with certain oakley products? Should I cancel my order?

I mean I understand having to wait for an item to be shipped... but to wait well over a month?! That's crazy!!
They probably have ALL the square O cases in stores because they want people to see them and buy them?
Then when you placed the one and only online order for a square O case it freaked everyone out so now they either have to go get it at a store and then ship it to you or make one just for you.

Either way I don't think you're gonna be waiting forever for it. :)

They probably have ALL the square O cases in stores because they want people to see them and buy them?
Then when you placed the one and only online order for a square O case it freaked everyone out so now they either have to go get it at a store and then ship it to you or make one just for you.

Either way I don't think you're gonna be waiting forever for it. :)

Lol actually NONE of the stores around here where I live stock that case :p and no I'm not driving several hours to get a case from a store lol you Americans are so lucky having Oakley stores everywhere :(

Lol actually NONE of the stores around here where I live stock that case :p and no I'm not driving several hours to get a case from a store lol you Americans are so lucky having Oakley stores everywhere :(
There is actually a store about 90-180 seconds from me. I never go there anymore. :p

Stop changing the subject you weirdo ;) lol!

But no, not yet. I wanna try on some Turbines before I do. The nonshield version!
Which brings us to the next question.

How are you going to try them on without going to the store?

Which brings us to the next question.

How are you going to try them on without going to the store?

I'm just going to have to locate either an opticians which stocks them or go to a mall here to go to a sunglass hut. But even if I do manage to locate what I want in a store like that I highly doubt they'd have what I want so I'd still need to customise them and order them off the website...

I'm just going to have to locate either an opticians which stocks them or go to a mall here to go to a sunglass hut. But even if I do manage to locate what I want in a store like that I highly doubt they'd have what I want so I'd still need to customise them and order them off the website...
Ok. I'll sit here waiting for you to do that. Let us know when it's done please. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back