• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Backordered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you have a Vision Express near you?

I do, yes. That's where I went before. But the girl was useless. Didn't know what model any of them where or what lens they had in them etc. That's where I tried on some fuel cells but they didn't stock Turbines

Useless girl? That's an oxymoron. :rofl:

Hahahahaha shut up!!! We aren't all useless lol! I have my uses... Like... Making sandwiches and making myself look pretty and.... Ermmmmmm... doing things in the bedroom, such as making the bed!

I think this is actually the first time I am ever going to use this sign. ME....I can't believe it.

:focus:

Look at him! Wanting the thread to go back on topic after taking it off topic lol You're a funny guy, Frank... A funny guy!

Hahahahaha shut up!!! We aren't all useless lol! I have my uses... Like... Making sandwiches and making myself look pretty and.... Ermmmmmm... doing things in the bedroom, such as making the bed!

Surely not THAT inept that you couldn't help her with a little guidance............?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back