• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Backpack for high school

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
Need some advise on a backpack. My son is in tenth grade and his backpack has had it. So I've been looking at the bags on the O site and can't really tell which one may work. He doesn't really need to hold a laptop, but I won't rule it out. There are no O stores around and the closest vault is a bit of a drive. So, any suggestions?

Plate backpack is a good one. Or if he wants to kick ass he could get a bathroom sink. Lots of storage, looks like a kitchen sink but it's a much more manageable size.

Get him the Kitchen Sink and let him go to school in Black Ops stealth mode! It's expensive, but treat the lad......

It's an awesome backpack, really heavy even when nothing is in it, but incredibly well made. I can fit my laptop in mine no problems and you can pack a hell of a lot of stuff in it for a reasonably small backpack.

It's definitely not 100% waterproof, but I went out walking once with it when I was in China and even living in England I know rain, this rain was on a different level! I feared the worst when I opened the bag, but everything was OK mostly with a tiny bit of damp in the side pockets and looks like maybe had come up through the bottom.

I agree. Kitchen Sink FTW! I've had mine for a week now and I love it! Try it out first. If it's too big, get the Bathroom Sink instead, same standard and performance, only at a smaller size.

I think we are going to the vault tomorrow since there's no school we're both off. I'll have him check out the sink. That thing looks huge lol

Yes, kitchen sink is big, but it also depends on a person's body size and height. It would look awkward on someone small or below average height. Bathroom Sink is better if you find the Kitchen Sink to be too big. So yeah, it's best to give both bags a try, see how it looks and feels.

Back