1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. SiRacer420

SiRacer420 Oakley Expert

Need some advise on a backpack. My son is in tenth grade and his backpack has had it. So I've been looking at the bags on the O site and can't really tell which one may work. He doesn't really need to hold a laptop, but I won't rule it out. There are no O stores around and the closest vault is a bit of a drive. So, any suggestions?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

Plate backpack is a good one. Or if he wants to kick ass he could get a bathroom sink. Lots of storage, looks like a kitchen sink but it's a much more manageable size.

Pierre Naude likes this.
  3. Ex_Oakley_employee

Ex_Oakley_employee Oakley Beginner

Get him the Kitchen Sink and let him go to school in Black Ops stealth mode! It's expensive, but treat the lad......

It's an awesome backpack, really heavy even when nothing is in it, but incredibly well made. I can fit my laptop in mine no problems and you can pack a hell of a lot of stuff in it for a reasonably small backpack.

It's definitely not 100% waterproof, but I went out walking once with it when I was in China and even living in England I know rain, this rain was on a different level! I feared the worst when I opened the bag, but everything was OK mostly with a tiny bit of damp in the side pockets and looks like maybe had come up through the bottom.

4. imranbecks

imranbecks Oakley Enthusiast

I agree. Kitchen Sink FTW! I've had mine for a week now and I love it! Try it out first. If it's too big, get the Bathroom Sink instead, same standard and performance, only at a smaller size.

Pierre Naude likes this.
  5. SiRacer420

SiRacer420 Oakley Expert

I think we are going to the vault tomorrow since there's no school we're both off. I'll have him check out the sink. That thing looks huge lol

6. Dieseltech

Dieseltech Oakley Expert Premium Member

You could definitely fit lots of homework in a kitchen sink lol! :)

7. imranbecks

imranbecks Oakley Enthusiast

Yes, kitchen sink is big, but it also depends on a person's body size and height. It would look awkward on someone small or below average height. Bathroom Sink is better if you find the Kitchen Sink to be too big. So yeah, it's best to give both bags a try, see how it looks and feels.