• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bad Boys Arriving...

Second weekend arrival:

Ice Iridium Polarized Pit Boss Lenses, I decided to try my luck on ebay and got this set. So far they seem smaller and the curvature is not exact to the originals. But they fit quite well (no spaces or lens pieces floating around) and the color is quite nice. They do seem polarized but I havent had the chance to fully test them outside (they are less mirrored than the originals). So far I like them, let's hope eveything works as planned.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Second weekend arrival:

Ice Iridium Polarized Pit Boss Lenses, I decided to try my luck on ebay and got this set. So far they seem smaller and the curvature is not exact to the originals. But they fit quite well (no spaces or lens pieces floating around) and the color is quite nice. They do seem polarized but I havent had the chance to fully test them outside (they are less mirrored than the originals). So far I like them, let's hope eveything works as planned.

View attachment 272524

View attachment 272527

View attachment 272528

View attachment 272529

View attachment 272530

View attachment 272531
You can test polarization inside you know. ;)

Second weekend arrival:

View attachment 272524

View attachment 272527

View attachment 272528

View attachment 272529

View attachment 272530

View attachment 272531
Congratulations on all of your purchases. The Ice Iridium Polarized lenses are really nice in the Tron Pit Boss!!

Back