• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bad CL Deal-I just don't understand people sometimes......

Obviously if you see a pair you want, you want to jump on them asap. What I usually do is check the older posts to see if people still have the glasses a few days or weeks after the initial posting. They're usually more inclined to ship/deal etc because they just want to get rid of them and haven't yet for whatever reason. Obviously it's tough if the pair you want just got posted and may be gone quickly but you win some and lose some.

The only problem with a dibbs section is the people who don't follow this forum or don't really care if you have dibbs. I use an auction sniper on ebay in the last 10 seconds and sometimes depending on the item 5-10 other people are also sniping it in the last 10 seconds.
I think if I saw a Romeo 1 on craigslist for $75-I don't think I would be heading over here first to say "dibbs" for fear of giving someone else a heads up to snatch it from under me. Now maybe if its in the sales section over here it makes more sense

Back