• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bad Feedback?

Wanderer

Oakley Expert
Hello everyone,

Here is the senario,

Price was agreed upon, PP sent. Issue with PP on the sellers end. Put in a claim with PP and after 10 days am now waiting for my money back. Seller now does not want to do the deal because he is having issues with PP international payments.

What do you all suggest?:confused:

Yes but do I leave bad feedback on here is the question I am looking for.

If it was legitimately an issue with paypal then at WORST I would leave neutral feedback. Maybe disappointed positive feedback? Negative feedback on ebay (especially when it's not needed) ****ing SUCKS.

Depends on how the situation has unfolded. If he has been communicative and upfront, I think you can just chalk it up to a ****ty situation and move on.

From what you are describing I personally dont think it warrants leaving negative feedback, however I have not seen what is being said between you two. If he is acting in a way that you feel requires you to leave negative feedback then you really have no other option.

The communication is good. It just really sucks because the price is good and I want the product. I just wanted to get a feel on how things worked on this site with feedback, I am a memeber of a few other forums and all have different ways of handling these situations.

Thanks guys. No feedback will be left as technically no transaction was made.

If your money is returned in a timely manner just walk away with no feedback. If it takes a while and seems fishy, I say neutral.

I have my own situation I am just walking away from today. Trade was agreed upon, item was suppose to be sent to me but never was. I held back on shipping mine 1) because I was fighting phenomena and 2) something just didnt feel quite right. I had items packed and ready to ship as soon as my item reached me but it never did. The other member has lots of good feedback and seem well respected on here but.... my experience has not been positive. Does not answer PMs now so Im just walking away from it. I wont leave any feedback, no reason to. Had I shipped my items out right away, I dont know if I would see them or the other item again. Of all the transactions on here I have been involved with, this is the first hick-up.

Sounds like the seller is doing everything right. Walk away, or explore other payment options.

Back