• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bad to Put Glasses/Sunglasses on top of your head?

DOubleD

Oakley Beginner
When I bought my Oakley glasses, the sales person told me that I should not put the glasses on top of my head because the chemicals from the shampoo, gel, and wax that we put in our hair could potentially damage the lenses. Is this true? I put all my glasses(non Oakley ones) on top of my head without any damage to the lenses and this is the first time that I was prohibited from doing so.

When I bought my Oakley glasses, the sales person told me that I should not put the glasses on top of my head because the chemicals from the shampoo, gel, and wax that we put in our hair could potentially damage the lenses. Is this true? I put all my glasses(non Oakley ones) on top of my head without any damage to the lenses and this is the first time that I was prohibited from doing so.
Yes.

Nobody is prohibiting you from doing it. Just warning you of what could be the consequences of your actions. You can do it if you like but remember you were told what can happen.

Yes.

Nobody is prohibiting you from doing it. Just warning you of what could be the consequences of your actions. You can do it if you like but remember you were told what can happen.
ahh copy sir. I'll just follow he said. Dont want to regret it in the end. Thanks

Back