• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman adjustment

Wency Kiat

Oakley Beginner
Hello, beginner here, i recently bought an oakley badman, its a little loose, can it be adjusted for a better fit
Replies are very much appreciated, thanks

So far the only thing that I've found is that on the end of the earstem, there is a piece of thin metal running through it. It can be bent to "hug" your head a little better so it won't feel like it's going to slip off. I did it with mine and it does feel more secure. Other than that, I don't know. Hope it helps.

I've had some adjusted at a local optician's office. He used a frame heater to soften up the bridge and was able to bend them slightly to give them more of a curve. However, that was on a pair of split jackets. Don't know if I'd try that on some new badmans, but if you do, let me know how it works out.

I will bring it to oakley service center
I wouldn't bet on that ... In my experience they'll never 'mod' a frame ... On fix or replace parts that are broken ...

Sadly, if a Badman is too big ... It's too big ... Maybe an optometrist can bend the omatter slightly but my guess is that it'll likely skew the optics a little ...

Not recommended if you're looking to maintain the XYZ optics ...

I can definitely say that on the split jackets it did not mess with the optics. I use them with the wind kit for riding and didn't notice any difference in optics.
The bend did however make them fit better. Fortunately for me, I know an optician and he bent them for me. If you know one, great, if not, I bet you could talk one into helping you out.

Back