• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman back at Chilirambo

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
$150 for the Ferrari and $199 for the Ruby both on their site and on eBay- I just grabbed a Ferrari for $130 after eBay Bucks and Ebates are accounted for. Not sure why the pricing discrepancy given the retail was more for the Ferrari..but the Ruby is probably more in demand and they have less quantity of that (around 50) vs. the Ferrari where they have at least 100.

$150 for the Ferrari and $199 for the Ruby both on their site and on eBay- I just grabbed a Ferrari for $130 after eBay Bucks and Ebates are accounted for. Not sure why the pricing discrepancy given the retail was more for the Ferrari..but the Ruby is probably more in demand and they have less quantity of that (around 50) vs. the Ferrari where they have at least 100.
Thanks for the heads up.
I just ordered the Ferrari.

Ferrari is the superior frame with the red accents IMO - I'll probably put some Ikon "+ Red" (more like Oakley Torch) lenses in sometimes to change it up and get that contrast

Shame you cant get lens on the Oakley site
I could see buying the Ferrrari and swaping to Ruby lens

Shame you cant get lens on the Oakley site
I could see buying the Ferrrari and swaping to Ruby lens

I have a pair of Ruby Badman lenses mothballed somewhere in my stuff- I have enough Ruby in the collection I'm looking for something a little different visually just for fun- who knows, might like a more stealthy look with the BIP in them. And I know the whole OEM vs. aftermarket argument- but again sometimes a little fun is warranted. Like my exhaust without cats LOL- totally impractical noisewise but oh so much fun.

Back