• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman back at Chilirambo

Well I pulled the trigger on a second ferrari pair
To Cheap at $150.00 not to
Im hoping the wife can wear them, IIl have to see about that

That I have to see LOL! I can barely wear them and I have an average to above average face and head for a man. Tempted to do the same though- figure stashed away there's no way anywhere down the line I'd lose money in the secondary market if I wanted/needed to resell.

Although- my GF (who's the one in my profile pic) is a pretty tiny 5 foot 4 and actually tried on a pair of my Badmans the other night I thought they looked good on her albeit it overly large. She said they made her look like she was wearing her boyfriends glasses ha ha ha

Yea I actually have started a His and Her collection
Doubles of sets like Holbrooks --Two Face--Jupiter Carbon-JFL-- Breadbox
You get the vibe
She likes all those styles, So we will wear them together
Im curious to see how the Badman fits her.
We will see.
And like you
If not, Dont think I will loss money down the road

Any one know if these come in original package with case and all? Already ordered but would be awesome to get all that with it...

Any one know if these come in original package with case and all? Already ordered but would be awesome to get all that with it...

It should- they have a picture on the eBay listing where those items are included. And clearly Oakley or someone unloaded these in quantity because other sellers are popping up with the same model(s) albeit at higher prices.

Back