• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Badman Dark Carbon/Daily Prizm Polarized U.K BASED will post anywhere

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

View attachment 155375 View attachment 155377 View attachment 155380 View attachment 155380 View attachment 155381 Hi, unfortunately i'm selling my Badmans to make way for other purchases.
These have the Daily Prizm lenses which i have mentioned in a few threads as being brilliant and probably my favourite lens right now.
U.K based but willing to post elsewhere at cost price
details are.

Dark Carbon/Daily Prizm Polarized 006020-06
comes with microbag,storage canister,retail box and warranty card etc
these have been worn a few times for short periods but are in genuinely pristine condition.
APART FROM.
on the inner hinge fold point the carbon coating marks after only a few fold/unfolds of the arms.
see the last photo, i believe that this has been mention before and it's like what usually happens to sprung hinge wire models with a dark frame.

I've tried to show the design and attention to detail in the close up photo's for anyone who hasn't seen these in person and i hope you can tell that they are in like new condition

£175 Inc U.K delivery Anywhere else let me know and i'll get back to you with a price,
any questions or offers just let me know

Thanks.

SAM_0231.jpg
SAM_0219.jpg SAM_0222.jpg SAM_0223.jpg SAM_0225.jpg SAM_0228.jpg SAM_0232.jpg SAM_0233.jpg

View attachment 155375

View attachment 155377

View attachment 155380

View attachment 155381

Some people reacted to this post.
slight **** up with photo's here is the rest.

SAM_0226.jpg
SAM_0229.jpg
SAM_0221.jpg
SAM_0227.jpg

i'd consider any sensible offers on these.
thanks

Back