• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman down. Help!!

Ryan K

Oakley Beginner
In my hand the other day the arm on the right side of my Badman glasses fell off. There seems to be a small pin that attached the arm to the frame. Any idea where I can get parts like this from? All help is much appreciated.

In my hand the other day the arm on the right side of my Badman glasses fell off. There seems to be a small pin that attached the arm to the frame. Any idea where I can get parts like this from? All help is much appreciated.
Welcome to the forum.

You need to contact Oakley warranty dept for this one.

Do you have your receipt?

I do have the receipt. I bought them July 7 2015. When I contacted Oakley the rep said it would take 6 weeks and they probably replace the glasses. I've taken great care of mine and don't need a new pair. If I could buy the part I could fix it in a couple of minutes.

I do have the receipt. I bought them July 7 2015. When I contacted Oakley the rep said it would take 6 weeks and they probably replace the glasses. I've taken great care of mine and don't need a new pair. If I could buy the part I could fix it in a couple of minutes.
Maybe @jdd32 has what you're looking for. He's got stashes of stuff.

With the broken hinge and still under warranty, just send it back to Oakley. They'll cover it and usually send out a new frame. Lenses generally don't get replaced though. I've some spare hinges but no point wasting your money on those

With the broken hinge and still under warranty, just send it back to Oakley. They'll cover it and usually send out a new frame. Lenses generally don't get replaced though. I've some spare hinges but no point wasting your money on those

My left arm on my Badmans just broke off today at the hinge. I purchased them less that a year ago on Ebay they are stamped as a sample. What are my warranty chances on these? Would you have one to sell? Thx

My left arm on my Badmans just broke off today at the hinge. I purchased them less that a year ago on Ebay they are stamped as a sample. What are my warranty chances on these? Would you have one to sell? Thx
You are out of luck totally.

Oakley will not honor eBay sales. Not an authorized dealer.

And it's eBay.

And it's a "sample"

And to purchase here you haven't met the exchange requirements yet.

And they are still sold in stores pretty cheap now compared to their original retail.

And......welcome to the forum. :)

Your chances of warranty would vary depending on where you are and who you know. Technically without proof of purchase from an authorised Oakley reseller, you're not entitled to warranty. However some Oakley staff have a level of discretion and are very accommodating. Be nice and it'd improve your chances significantly ;)

Back