• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman Down

Thanks Frank, This is really starting to Pi** me off. Such a simple fix, and then to steal the parts just sucks....It's is beyond belief. My pictures I sent in showed that it was Ferrari edition. My thinking is that they should send me a new pair just for all the troubles. Yah like that will happen.....:mad::mad::mad:
I agree on that one. That is definitely not right.

Wow... Send in Ferrari and get a MPH back... That is sickening.

Sent from Q's Note5

We'll I thought it was a time for a update on the continuing saga of Badman Down....
After multiple emails, photos, and calls to customer care, Oakley finally admitted to sending me the wrong frames. I was told that the warranty department did not even have parts for Ferrari Edition.....That they would need to get them if possible from the production line..... I thought production was closed. Then where did the parts go that they stole from the one I sent in ? So it's off to UPS to ship back, and see what form of MPH they come up with this time. :headbang:

We'll I thought it was a time for a update on the continuing saga of Badman Down....
After multiple emails, photos, and calls to customer care, Oakley finally admitted to sending me the wrong frames. I was told that the warranty department did not even have parts for Ferrari Edition.....That they would need to get them if possible from the production line..... I thought production was closed. Then where did the parts go that they stole from the one I sent in ? So it's off to UPS to ship back, and see what form of MPH they come up with this time. :headbang:
After all of this, wouldn't it be easier for them to just ship you a Ferrari Badman??? I think they are still selling it on the site.

Sent from Q's Note5

Thats what I would have thought also, Yep I saw them listed on the site also, but the mighty "O" has their way of doing things I guess. Customer service is not one of them from what I can tell. It's like getting service on a real Ferrari,....sorry sir, we don't have those parts in stock...can you wait 6 months for them to arrive from Italy.

Thats what I would have thought also, Yep I saw them listed on the site also, but the mighty "O" has their way of doing things I guess. Customer service is not one of them from what I can tell. It's like getting service on a real Ferrari,....sorry sir, we don't have those parts in stock...can you wait 6 months for them to arrive from Italy.
Then the parts for the Vespa come in and they figure out how to make it work. :car:

If they **** this up this time they may as well just give up and send you a new one.

Back