• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman Frame Noise - Squeaks and Creaks?

charlie4

Oakley Beginner
New Jersey
So I just purchased another Badman. Unboxed and opened frame and heard squeaks and creaks. My first two pairs are fine, but for some reason when I open this pair and put it on, the frame makes noises. Is it a manufacturers defect, is it something to be concerned about, should I take them back and get another pair. Anyone else have a Badman that squeaks ?

I've seen another thread or two describing similar noises. Don't own one myself though.

Used the cleaner, and a lot of it. It worked for a bit, then after about a day the cleaner evaporated and it started again. Looks like they're going back and ordering a new pair. Thanks for the advice.

Used the cleaner, and a lot of it. It worked for a bit, then after about a day the cleaner evaporated and it started again. Looks like they're going back and ordering a new pair. Thanks for the advice.
the only other thing I would do isake sure all the bolts are tight, but if they are new, you may as well just exchange them.

Back