• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

badman made in usa? fake?

kuraptedmind

Oakley Beginner
Hi O bro

just want to ask some help to identify if the badman i got from ebay is a fake or real

it has a made in usa label in earsock and the box, there's no sticker like the usual box of badman

the model is Badman Pewter with Polarized Tungsten Iridium Lens OO6020-02

I attached some photos, hope someone can help me

TIA

FullSizeRender 39.jpg

FullSizeRender 35.jpg

FullSizeRender 36.jpg

FullSizeRender 37.jpg

FullSizeRender 38.jpg

Is the nose bridge kind of translucent? I think that was an indicator of it being real, when knock offs are just cheap black plastic

Is the nose bridge kind of translucent? I think that was an indicator of it being real, when knock offs are just cheap black plastic

its a solid black

checked the google images for this frame its has black nose bridge

I'm just confused as i know oakley are now made in china right?

and this is my 1st badman that has made in usa, the other 3 just indicate assembled in usa

the other thing that bother me is the earsocks has a made in usa

but the screws are t6 and t5 not sure if the class AAA copy is using now a t6 and t5 screws.

TIA again

I see a box, but did it come with the tube case too? Mine had a tube case with it.

I see a box, but did it come with the tube case too? Mine had a tube case with it.

It has a tube case same with my other badman, the only different is the sticker details on the box and the size is being on the nose bridge not in the arm and the made in usa heheh

any idea about the made in usa thing? heheh thats what really bothering me

Back