• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

badman made in usa? fake?

Maybe different things were placed in different spots on different models. I definitely don't have the USA thing or that thing on the nose bridge. That's on the left stem on mine

@dh4645 not all badman has translucent nose bridge, some are black, some more transparent.

@kuraptedmind there are badman whose size is printed in nose bridge (i believe early releases) and some in earstem (later releases), so that is not an issue.
I don't have mine with me but for what I recall my box says "assembled in usa". That made in usa print in earsock and box is intriguing.
IMHO it is legit. Hopefully someone can chime in regarding the made in usa printing. Could it be initial releases which are actually made in usa? If that is the case, you have a "finely made in america" pair.

@dh4645 not all badman has translucent nose bridge, some are black, some more transparent.

@kuraptedmind there are badman whose size is printed in nose bridge (i believe early releases) and some in earstem (later releases), so that is not an issue.
I don't have mine with me but for what I recall my box says "assembled in usa". That made in usa print in earsock and box is intriguing.
IMHO it is legit. Hopefully someone can chime in regarding the made in usa printing. Could it be initial releases which are actually made in usa? If that is the case, you have a "finely made in america" pair.

thanks for the info about the early releases nose bridge print :)

ok I'll wait for someone to confirm about the made in usa print

Where the badman print is on the arm.
Is that area flat and straight?
Looks like it in the pic
It should have a bump that the print is over.

Hi
Hi O bro

just want to ask some help to identify if the badman i got from ebay is a fake or real

it has a made in usa label in earsock and the box, there's no sticker like the usual box of badman

the model is Badman Pewter with Polarized Tungsten Iridium Lens OO6020-02

I attached some photos, hope someone can help me

TIA

View attachment 285454

View attachment 285455

View attachment 285456

View attachment 285457

View attachment 285458
Hi My first time posting, c and I know this is over a year old, however, wanted to throw in my experience on this, looks like someone fired but missed the mark.. The "00-21" and the"Luxxotica" mages them look like they were prescription.. If you call Oakley and go to warranty it will say Luxxotica... They look well made but strange.. probably just an odd pair, or a prototype worth a million dollars. OH and on the subject of" made in USA" very interesting that... The Chinese literally built a city for mfg of all types of goods and named it...USA....lol. That way they can legally say that but it's a clever trick.. Look for the dots..

Update...after looking closely, the gap fit..quality etc, I say they are real..but unusual.. Which makes them very cool

Latest Posts

Back