• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman/Madman HAUL

GH4AU

Carbon Fanatic
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The South
Look what just arrived today...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423873986.593076.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423874002.811110.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423874022.197327.jpg

A B1B Brook found its way into the box too.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423874047.516375.jpg

NICE!! They look great in the case. Looks like the Badman's will be a huge hit. I am looking forward to get mine as well.

Which is your favorite color combo??

NICE!! They look great in the case. Looks like the Badman's will be a huge hit. I am looking forward to get mine as well.

Which is your favorite color combo??
The Plasma-Sapphire for sure, which I knew would be before I even saw them in person. The Dark Carbon/Ruby is second, and then XTi/Chrome. The clear nose bridge on the XTi pair is not the best choice IMO, as it does look cheap. I like them though. As others have stated, they are extremely light and comfortable. They however will fall off your dome pretty easily. If you look down and shake your head a bit, off come the sunglasses.

The Plasma-Sapphire for sure, which I knew would be before I even saw them in person. The Dark Carbon/Ruby is second, and then XTi/Chrome. The clear nose bridge on the XTi pair is not the best choice IMO, as it does look cheap. I like them though. As others have stated, they are extremely light and comfortable. They however will fall off your dome pretty easily. If you look down and shake your head a bit, off come the sunglasses.
I have to admit the sapphire badman is real awesome and it fits quite well on my face... But dem Ruby Manman tho ...

Latest Posts

Back