• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman/Madman HAUL

interesting you mention that. I posed the question to someone from Oakley who was promoting the madman at the time. I said, what if it doesn't fit you? cant really adjust or tighten them esp if they loosen over time unlike the original x metals that had adjustable temple shocks and hinges. I guess one could still wedge some material in the hinges to tighten em up?
They definitely don't wrap your dome tightly like a fresh X-Metal pair. The looser fit is similar to a Penny. They are really comfortable though. They'll fly off your face real quick though with a fast head turn.

They definitely don't wrap your dome tightly like a fresh X-Metal pair. The looser fit is similar to a Penny. They are really comfortable though. They'll fly off your face real quick though with a fast head turn.

Could you compare badmans with your tincan carbons(materials,confort), please?? And what do you think about prizm daily?

Could you compare badmans with your tincan carbons(materials,confort), please?? And what do you think about prizm daily?
Sure. Give me some time and I'll post something up. I haven't even tried the Prizm yet.

Back