• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman...

Do you think you could take the clear plastic of the lower pair and make them match the ruby lenses? Or would you recommend a different color for more contrast?

modded madmen.jpg

Do you think you could take the clear plastic of the lower pair and make them match the ruby lenses? Or would you recommend a different color for more contrast?

View attachment 143017
I could match them yes...It's a personal preference really. maybe fading them a bit differently will help to break up looking too similar...there's a lot I can do with those little pieces for sure...

I could match them yes...It's a personal preference really. maybe fading them a bit differently will help to break up looking too similar...there's a lot I can do with those little pieces for sure...

Unable to send PM... Contact form submitted on your website...

i like the modified version on the Badman that Doc Chop has added his touch too. The rest of the factory released colour ways are quite poor.
the more and more I see the madman, the more and more I think they must of sacked their head designer.... where I am coming from with this. Ok the circle lenses,, not really problem... but then when you start pulling in the rest of the frame and arms, its like its 3 concepts that got mashed together to make one piece. the arms on both Madman and Badman are the same, yet the front frame and lenses are two totally different styles, one clean and show off style, the other loud funky look at me. yet with the same arms...???? under developed in my eyes.

Even Badder...

Vamp'd is Cerakote Black with Crystal Blood Red O Matter Parts & Chrome Lenses

View attachment 142866
View attachment 142867
View attachment 142868
View attachment 142869
View attachment 142870

And O-Lustrious is Polished with Matching O Matter Parts to the Sapphire Lenses. Purple to Blue Fade

View attachment 142871
View attachment 142872
View attachment 142873
View attachment 142874
View attachment 142875
Whatever happened to these 2 pairs? I can't stop staring at the blue. :twitch:

Even Badder...

Vamp'd is Cerakote Black with Crystal Blood Red O Matter Parts & Chrome Lenses

View attachment 142866
View attachment 142867
View attachment 142868
View attachment 142869
View attachment 142870

And O-Lustrious is Polished with Matching O Matter Parts to the Sapphire Lenses. Purple to Blue Fade

View attachment 142871
View attachment 142872
View attachment 142873
View attachment 142874
View attachment 142875
Absolutly love the saph version! Incredible work per usual!!