1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    He all, I want to sell these Badmans because I never wear them. Just hate having them sit around when they could be getting used. I'm only looking to get back what I paid for them. Glasses will come with bag only. Paypal f & f or add 4% for fees. Shipping will be $8 and will include tacking and insurance.

Price is $170.00 Badman - image.jpg Badman - image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 12/15/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price drop. Now $180.00

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Badmans are telling me they are sick of being at my house and want a new home. They want to be worn.

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump.

Last edited by a moderator: 12/15/15
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Does it say "Sample" on one of the stems? The ones I've seen around that have no case or box are sample ones. What's the condition of the lenses?
    Thx

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I don't see "SAMPLE" anywhere on the frame. The lenses look to be 9.5/10. I can see no imperfections in them.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i just need to ask, did you get it from ebay, or from here at the forums. i'm interested. please PM me. thanks!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    did these ever sell?