• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bag cleaning day!

I wash mine with cold water and hand soap and then let them air dry flat over a regular towel. Some say you can use regular laundry detergent as long as it does not have fabric softener but hand soap works fine for me

Well it works for me because I wash one at the time. Our buddy SIracer has so many and washes them all at the same time so I wonder if he machine washes them. Either way cold water is the way to go in terms of temp

Nope I hand wash them. Like a little wash board with my hands. In hot water. Not super hot. There's been a lot of debate over the use or non use of soaps when washing them. I've decided to go it safe and not use any soap.

And I hang them upside down so I can open them up and they dry faster.

I have not had any issues with using a little bit of hand soap. I use cold water though like when I wash my delicate shirts. lol. But I am guessing you have no issues with using hot water.

Nope I hand wash them. Like a little wash board with my hands. In hot water. Not super hot. There's been a lot of debate over the use or non use of soaps when washing them. I've decided to go it safe and not use any soap.

And I hang them upside down so I can open them up and they dry faster.

Silly Racer
I just thought laying them flat would be better
Hanging them wet didnt stretch em out?

Back