• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Balistic M Frame 3.0

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I lost my 2.0s at work the other day. I'm hoping somebody has a bone finish 3.0 frame for sale or can line me up with one.
I'm also looking for the PRIZM lenses for the 3.0 if possible.
Please help me ! :)

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I lost my 2.0s at work the other day. I'm hoping somebody has a bone finish 3.0 frame for sale or can line me up with one.
I'm also looking for the PRIZM lenses for the 3.0 if possible.
Please help me ! :)
Have you tried the CAD SI site?

I've got a black frame 3.0 if you'd be interested. Unfortunately the clear lens is pretty well worn out. The grey lens is in decent shape though. Pm me if you are interested, I posted a for sale or for trade thread here with pics awhile ago that I can dig up.

Username Hidden said:
Have you tried the CAD SI site?
Thanks but I don't personally have access and I'm really just looking for a frame and some lenses :)

Username Hidden said:
I've got a black frame 3.0 if you'd be interested. Unfortunately the clear lens is pretty well worn out. The grey lens is in decent shape though. Pm me if you are interested, I posted a for sale or for trade thread here with pics awhile ago that I can dig up.
PM'd

Hi again !
I'm still on the hunt for a dark bone finish M Frame 3.0 and now also a grey finish 2.0 if anyone has an extra kicking around.
Thanks.

Back