• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bargain priced Tron

Well your correct, the price is rediculous it was sold as a set from Oakley with a backpack for 950.00 to start with. Pit bosses have always been exspensive to start. Your paying 300 to 600 for plastic :lolsign:

that´s right !! i saw when that offer came out on Oakley website !!! It was like 700 US$ for PB1 Tron and another 250 US$ for the bag, in sum being 950 US$... I said to me that I would search over the internet to find PB1 only because the bag is really worse than Kitchen Sink, and on Ebay you get awesome deals wor Kitchen Sink Bagpack.... but PB1 are not just plastic... they are mix of titanium and o-matter plastic, but the coolest thing are hydrophobic lenses with anti-reflexive coating !!! Just a nano-technology thing... I really love it when you splash the water on lenses and the water turns like mercury you now, are little balls of water that dissapear with minimum wind !!! perfect lenses and a perfect vision !!!!

excellent deal on the trons! oh BTW you can INSTANTLY make $200 net if you want to turn around and sell them condition in consideration. oh and unfortunately @Fiodor , just to make a point, you would probably have a harder time of doing the same thing.

guys, and @dragonvoi - I would easily sell mine at 390-450 US$ dollar price !!! Just look on prices that are on Ebay for gunmetal PB1 and rootbeer bronze PB1 You must be kiddnig @dragonvoi , I could even sell them for 500 US$ price on Ebay... But I will not sell them for sure not even at the mentioned prices, because I LOVE THESE... these are the f***** BEST the REALLY BEST OAKLEY MODEL of all times !!! Designed by the company´s founder, such a honor to wear these !!!

guys, and @dragonvoi - I would easily sell mine at 390-450 US$ dollar price !!! Just look on prices that are on Ebay for gunmetal PB1 and rootbeer bronze PB1 You must be kiddnig @dragonvoi , I could even sell them for 500 US$ price on Ebay... But I will not sell them for sure not even at the mentioned prices, because I LOVE THESE... these are the f***** BEST the REALLY BEST OAKLEY MODEL of all times !!! Designed by the company´s founder, such a honor to wear these !!!

Well the point we are trying to make is you got a good deal on your PB1, great, I'm happy for you, TexxxZ on the other hand got a even a better deal than yours, simple, not putting you down, I'm sorry you don't like the Tron addition, but it's value is twice that of your pit boss, and yes it is one of many great pairs Oakley made.

Nice grab. I prefer PB1 rather than PB2. Congrats.

That is ABSOLUTE TRUE... When I saw the Pitboss 2 for the first time, it was the same feeling that I had when I saw the new Iphone 6 design... It is like when the genius passes away (Steve Jobs), it seems that "the design team" lost that spirit of "bullet proof" Iphone 5 & 5S... the thing went out not just the same, you know what i mean ?? I mean, I was looking to Iphone 5S and I thought "wow, what a thing!!!" when looking to Iphone 6 i only can say "well, nothing different from others". The same analogy you can apply to PB1 and PB2... The one is designed by the genius ("O" founder) and you say "WOW OUTSTANDING THING!!!"... while Pitboss 2 is designed by "the design team"....

Congrats Tex. Happy for u man. Trons are awesome and the price is bargain. Really great score.