1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. steveadorjan

steveadorjan Oakley Beginner

Just out of curiosity, have you tried bargaining with sales associates at Oakley stores to get a small discount on glasses? I know that Oakleys do not really go on sale (except at The Vault), but the sales associate at my local O Store has offered some "special deals" to me when I inquired about a custom lens combo option. They probably get a commission for items sold, which might make it worth offering these "special deals".

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

Theres no commission. And more than likely the "special OCP deal" is them waiving the $20 Custom fee.

3. stevan5150

stevan5150 Oakley Enthusiast

I had them wave 25% off of my purchase of clear batwolf customs with ruby lens due to them being smeared to heck and being a display model.

4. Eckstream1

Eckstream1 Addicted to O

When I walk in to my local Vault and buy multiple pairs they usually throw me some free micro bags...

5. Pjam23

Pjam23 Oakley Collector

Tried asking for a discount last week at SD and got nothing, I guess it depends on the sales person, other times I get free bags with out asking

6. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

My recent purchases at the Vault....they gave me 10% off due to them being the last pair.

7. o0M3NTAL0o

o0M3NTAL0o Oakley Beginner

I got the last display pair at an O Store and got no discount - and a couple days later they had a new pair sitting in the same place.

8. Herbsley

Herbsley Royal Duke of Hijinx

I used to get discount at my local vault in the UK as a regular customer, but then they had a change in management.
    Now if I ever buy anything there I still make a point of wasting my breath asking for a discount, but the miserable new guy just looks at me like I've sh1t in his hat.

9. tarheel7734

tarheel7734 Oakley Enthusiast

When I make an order with oakley over the phone I get 25% off msrp on sunglasses, but other than that no other discounts.

TexxxZ likes this.
  10. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Oakley stores don't give deals most of the time unless you know the guy or you're buying a display piece, but even then sometimes you won't get a discount.