• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bargaining At Oakley Stores?

steveadorjan

Oakley Beginner
Just out of curiosity, have you tried bargaining with sales associates at Oakley stores to get a small discount on glasses? I know that Oakleys do not really go on sale (except at The Vault), but the sales associate at my local O Store has offered some "special deals" to me when I inquired about a custom lens combo option. They probably get a commission for items sold, which might make it worth offering these "special deals".

Theres no commission. And more than likely the "special OCP deal" is them waiving the $20 Custom fee.

Tried asking for a discount last week at SD and got nothing, I guess it depends on the sales person, other times I get free bags with out asking

I used to get discount at my local vault in the UK as a regular customer, but then they had a change in management.
Now if I ever buy anything there I still make a point of wasting my breath asking for a discount, but the miserable new guy just looks at me like I've sh1t in his hat.

Oakley stores don't give deals most of the time unless you know the guy or you're buying a display piece, but even then sometimes you won't get a discount.