1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Trying to see if I can get a flak, flak 2.0 or something in my prescription. What are the different base curves of the sport styles.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jdd32

jdd32 X Metal Workshop

Base curve of rx are equivalent to the frames. Both flak and flak 2 are 8.75 Base curve. As for how much rx are possible they're something like +2/-3 with a max 5 powers including cylinder. I'll need to dig my rx book out but your best bet is to take your scripts to optometrist and have them verify. @Chris A Hardaway should have the stats handy

3. Oak Heel

Oak Heel Oakley Expert Premium Member

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

5. Duke Nivram

Duke Nivram (Something Clever)

Look at Oakley Edge RX for higher RX ranges

Oakley

kronin323 likes this.
  6. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

I just wanted something more sporty and not falling off my face. Like having more unobtanium

STavros likes this.
  7. STavros

STavros Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

i have the solution to your problem.Its called eye contacts:p:cool-20::lolsign::lolsign::lolsign::lolsign::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Dallas O Hog likes this.
  8. Dallas O Hog

Contacts on 3 or 4 hours sleep hate my eyes

STavros likes this.
  9. Dallas O Hog

Base curve - e078d25ad9ad1fdddbc2ec990e5807f4.jpg

This help?

10. Duke Nivram

Duke Nivram (Something Clever)

EDGE™
    Take the Limits Off Your Prescription
    If you’ve been told your prescription is “out of range” for the sunglasses you want, check out OTD Edge™. This technology expands the prescription range for Oakley high-wrap sunglasses up to +4.00 to -6.00, so you can enjoy benefits you expect from Oakley sunglasses, like extended peripheral vision and improved side protection.

Dallas O Hog likes this.