• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Base curve

Dallas O Hog

O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dallas
Trying to see if I can get a flak, flak 2.0 or something in my prescription. What are the different base curves of the sport styles.

Base curve of rx are equivalent to the frames. Both flak and flak 2 are 8.75 Base curve. As for how much rx are possible they're something like +2/-3 with a max 5 powers including cylinder. I'll need to dig my rx book out but your best bet is to take your scripts to optometrist and have them verify. @Chris A Hardaway should have the stats handy

I just wanted something more sporty and not falling off my face. Like having more unobtanium

e078d25ad9ad1fdddbc2ec990e5807f4.jpg

This help?

EDGE™
Take the Limits Off Your Prescription
If you’ve been told your prescription is “out of range” for the sunglasses you want, check out OTD Edge™. This technology expands the prescription range for Oakley high-wrap sunglasses up to +4.00 to -6.00, so you can enjoy benefits you expect from Oakley sunglasses, like extended peripheral vision and improved side protection.

Back