• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Baseball Gear Thread

I def enjoy baseball more but it takes a lot more commitment. SB is only one night a week for me other than tournys. And you will be surprised how much money can be involved in SB tourneys. Not so much with a church league but we play in weekend tournys that have a pretty good pay out. Idk what ill end up doing. We'll see next summer i guess.

yeah just focus on healing up. im working on baseball all this summer, wether it be getting faster with resistance training, 300 swings a day with 3 different bats (100 each, i got 3 on hand) , a few hundred pitches everyday, get some catching practice in, and sometimes i practice feilding with my catcher glove, it helps alot. i hope to at least play in the minor leagues 1 day, hopefully MLB

Just work hard man. College was it for me but I have some friends who went on. My best friend from HS played some minor league ball and a few guys from my college team played minor league ball as well. I know very well that hard work makes a big differance so you have a good game plan for getting there.

Thats all you can do man. Take advantage of any camps/clinics you can and never pass up good advice. Theres always more to learn. Good luck bro!

im a baseball fan and player also. I play 1st base, catcher and left field. Im a tall dude 6'3 so those are pretyt much the ones i can play and like to play. But really i played all bases, even pitched for a little while but i gave up on pitching.

Back