• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Baseball Juliets

Glad to see them getting used, Chris, and not sat on a shelf with specialized "pretty" lenses!

And the Mrs. stole your 2.0...you did the right thing by getting yourself a pair. Now she can use hers and start getting a couple more pair she likes. You'll need a display case in no time! :spiteful:

You mean I will need a bigger display case, I have a single wide X-Metal case but it is getting quite full at the moment. I will have to get a few pictures taken of the whole case & collection.

You mean I will need a bigger display case, I have a single wide X-Metal case but it is getting quite full at the moment. I will have to get a few pictures taken of the whole case & collection.

Apparently I did mean that indeed! My mistake!

Pics when you can please!

:)

Apparently I did mean that indeed! My mistake!

Pics when you can please!

:)

Here are a few shots of the collection.

IMG_0165.JPG

IMG_0166.JPG

IMG_0168.JPG

IMG_0169.JPG

IMG_0170.JPG

All the X-Metals are mine and the others are my wifes. I have tried to find a metal for her but she doesn't really like wearing any of them. I may soon be parting with the copper penny as my wife says it is a little small on my face and my collection is all about wearing.