• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bathing Ape Frogskin SPOTTED~

mopiko

I should Work at Oakley
Hi All,

Looks like its not exclusive to Japan only uh~?

Made a weekend trip to Hongkong, pop by the Bape Store in Hongkong Mongkok.
Saw the Bathing Ape Frogskin for sale. UNFORTUNATELY without the T-shirt.
Comes with the clear frogskin case-double din type. Much like the Vanness packaging. Wanted to take a picture of it. But get GAWD! at..u know the hongkie drill!

It cost around 1700HKD. Those who missed out u may please rush to the store.
2 Left in the whole of hK. Mongkok store only. TimeSquare branch has none.

So did i get one? Nope! hah itches to think that it doesnt come complete with the shirt. mehh!

It was never a Japan exclusive, it was an AAPE store exclusive, and there is an AAPE store in Hong Kong hence they are available there (and also where I purchased them from).

Just came back from Hong Kong, bought 3 pairs. I think they still have a few pair left. Only at the Mongkok store . I went to 4 other store but no luck.

Just came back from Hong Kong, bought 3 pairs. I think they still have a few pair left. Only at the Mongkok store . I went to 4 other store but no luck.

Y not buy the last pair? Hah
How much were they exactly again? In hkd$
Where r u from?

Went in to the Causeway Bay Aape store last Friday and they had six pairs left, but again it looks like it was just the Frogs without the t-shirt and full package.

Back