1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to sell/trade my batwolf collection. I have 3 clear pairs, one with ruby iridium, one with ice iridium and one with black iridium. All 3 have matching icons of red, blue and chrome. All frames are perfect all lenses are perfect. All have boxes and bags. The only flaw is there is a tiny scratch on the ice iridium icon. Would like to sell as a set if possible, will include batwolf pop art if sold as a set . Price for set is $250.00, if sold individually would sell for $90.00 a pair and pop art for $15.00 f & f. Would consider trading for some fuel cells, nothing in particular just have to like them. Thanks for looking Batwolf Collection - 3e7anupe.jpg Batwolf Collection - qa6ata3y.jpg Batwolf Collection - e4y7a5ej.jpg Batwolf Collection - 3yjytara.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Another Fuel Cell convert....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Maybe...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Come on guys make an offer...willing to split them up

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pm sent

7. Anonymous

Anonymous I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

Rating:
    100%
    What fuelies are you looking for?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Don't have anything particular in mind, I know I like the livestrongs, and the si fuel cell but let me know whatcha got

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Can you send me pictures of the ruby

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sure I'll send you some more tomorrow when I get back in town