1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. bigOak

bigOak Oakley Beginner

We got these in at the vault as DE at $149 a piece, I had to snag them as soon as I got them! Bought the music notes icon as well to make them look as different as possible yet still cool. This is my first time with tungsten iridium polarized and I love them :big_boss: :dance3: What do you guys think?

Batwolf - Gold Ghost Text W/ Tungsten Iridium Polarized - 1C63D942.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

Is that a polished root beer frame?

3. bigOak

bigOak Oakley Beginner

Polished black with gold ghost text

4. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

I love and hate the batwolf. love the design of it, the thick earstems, but i just absolutely can not wear it...if it had less of a wrap to the frame i could wear it.
    but i love the gold ghost text something different than the silver or black.

5. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

I think they look cool...the gold text is something different, but in a good way.

6. bigOak

bigOak Oakley Beginner

I was the same exact way you were at first. For months, I could've snagged them with my employee rate but was never drawn to them because of the wrap and the fact that I liked the fuel cell style and options (ex: more special editions). But I bought them as soon as I could when we got paid Wednesday. Always helps to be there early on pay day lol . I also give credit to my 1st gen Devil's Brigade Antix that I bought for easing my transition haha

7. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The Crawling Chaos Premium Member

Nice, I recently bought the same pair, I put Shaun White icons in mine.

8. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

Same problem for me! Its a lil too big! But, it is my oldest pair that i still own. Cant wait for the Robert Williams AS :dance3:

9. bigOak

bigOak Oakley Beginner

What makes me feel even better about the pair was that I was able to sell this guy on the same style and the extra music notes icons
    Second straight day I've sold something that I was wearing on my head. It just adds to the great experience of working there

10. bigOak

bigOak Oakley Beginner

I think you came in to get them right when we did, I work at the AZ Mills Vault. And great minds think alike because I have the gold icons and polished black icons too. Those are the ones that the pair came with before it went de

PS: thanks for that positive review on here, we're glad we can help you get whatever you need