• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Batwolf - Gold Ghost Text W/ Tungsten Iridium Polarized

Same problem for me! Its a lil too big! But, it is my oldest pair that i still own. Cant wait for the Robert Williams AS :dance3:

I think almost everyone is keepin their fingers crossed for that one! Make it happen corporate! I'll pay full retail!! Haha

Nice pick up. I like the batwolf frame even though it fits me a little big.

Thanks, what's your favorite? Are you more of a fuel cell guy?

very nice, i love the gold text frame
Thanks mugen, ironically, I bought them the first time I ever saw them, which was wednesday. We didn't have any more gold ghost text frames availible for custom and we hadn't gotten this pair in for a while either. Then again, thy could've been right need my nose because I wasnt initially into them at all at first

Thanks, what's your favorite? Are you more of a fuel cell guy?

Thanks mugen, ironically, I bought them the first time I ever saw them, which was wednesday. We didn't have any more gold ghost text frames availible for custom and we hadn't gotten this pair in for a while either. Then again, thy could've been right need my nose because I wasnt initially into them at all at first

I actually am a frogskins guy. It's what I have the most of. I have one pair of batwolfs and will hopefully be getting my first pair of fuel cells this week when my local store gets the Troy lee piston bone ones.

I was the same exact way you were at first. For months, I could've snagged them with my employee rate but was never drawn to them because of the wrap and the fact that I liked the fuel cell style and options (ex: more special editions). But I bought them as soon as I could when we got paid Wednesday. Always helps to be there early on pay day lol . I also give credit to my 1st gen Devil's Brigade Antix that I bought for easing my transition haha
It's my funky asian face, it hit's my cheekbones and doesn't fit flush on my face sadly. Antix fits better, not perfect but i can wear it better than the Batwolf. thank goodness lol. I just wish they designed this closer to the fuel cell with less wrap...which is why the fuel cell fits me so much better.

Yeah once the Fuel Cell came out, Oak just churned out special/limited edition one after another...it got a little overwhelming. I finally have a canvas fuel cell so far it's the only fuel cell i have haha, which fits me great, a tad snug/small for my taste but very comfortable.
I love the devil's brigade antix collection. those are very hard to find...makes for a great display piece. :D i look at mine often.

I actually am a frogskins guy. It's what I have the most of. I have one pair of batwolfs and will hopefully be getting my first pair of fuel cells this week when my local store gets the Troy lee piston bone ones.
congrat's, piston bone is a really nice subtle yet aggresive pair. i like them more than the love + hate's. it's that piston bone artwork. love black / white frames.

Lucky man you don't need to pay retail for these babies.

Well Menendez, we have a restriction list, items we can't get our discount on, set specifically by corporate. That includes new pairs like the piston bone, any cool backlight frogs or current frogs and the possible rw batwolf and any special edition (unless corporate decides to take them off). Like for example, I still can't get jupiter camo fuel cells discounted, even though at my vault, they're discounted for $129 currently. Older editions like Stanley Downwood Jupiters (which will be my next pair) have been off the list for a while and are a full go.

At my vault though, you can get this pair that I'm posting about now for $149 which is alot better than the usually $220 that they go for. $71 off isn't bad at all, I think

@ yoshi: the Asians definitely have it rough. But then again there are some that come in that can fit everything, so it all depends. I typically try to sell them wire frames if nothing else fits. And those devils brigade are beautiful. I'm glad I snagged mine as soon as I did, or else I'd be regulated to MPH :(

Back