• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Batwolf - Gold Ghost Text W/ Tungsten Iridium Polarized

@bigOAK

nice add dude - can't never go wrong with text design ;o)

Thanks Nerd, for some reason though, the gold ghost text just jumped out at me more than the grey

Got the same pair, added adonized red icons, love them :) Tested them on a holiday vacation to Ibiza, the tungsten irid pol works very well at the beach and so on...

With red icons? Post pics of it in here if you can, I've never seen them with anything other than the gold and polished black icon sets that it comes with or the notes that I have. I would think red would be better but with a granite frame and ruby lens, but you never know til you see it for yourself, right?

the dude at my local vault just bought a batwolf for himself just before he put my order through haha!

You ordered a batwolf? I thought you were more of an x-metal guy. I definitely understand him though, because these are sweet enough to keep me from wearing my x-squared almost every other day like I used to lol

file:///C:/Users/user/Desktop/HPIM0998.JPG

Here they are with red icons. Opposites attracts, sometimes, imo...:)

hpim0999d.jpg

hope, this works, finally... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@yoshi i just picked up a pair of the feuntes off ebay for like 180. so there are some out there!

the batwolfs are sweet i picked up a pair as well! also we have the white with OO pol in our de case at my vault! might have to snag those as well!!

@yoshi i just picked up a pair of the feuntes off ebay for like 180. so there are some out there!

the batwolfs are sweet i picked up a pair as well! also we have the white with OO pol in our de case at my vault! might have to snag those as well!!
fuente antix? what condition were they in?:blink: can you post pics when you get them, that'd be awesome lol.

Latest Posts

Back