• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Batwolf Gold Iridium Lens - *update*

Onderon

Oakley Beginner
Just bought a brand spanking new matte white frame with polarized ice iridium up in the Sydney O-store but I'm deciding on what colour to get next and while surfing the net I came across this guy who has the same frame but with what he claims as official Oakley gold iridium lens. Can someone tell me whether these actually exist or are they something else cos I can't seem to find any info on them.

Do you have a pic of said lenses? A quick google search shows that the only available OEM lenses that would fit that description is dark bronze and even then it does not have the iridium (mirror) coating

This was the pair that I mentioned and the guy said they got them from the Oakley website but I coudln't find anything for Batwolf. Do Batwolf and Oil Rig have lenses that are similar enough to use on both frames?

24k is what the video has, no I dont believe oil rigs and batwolf are compatible

I live in Australia and it doesn't seem they sell the 24k lens on the website anymore and the local O-store staff aren't familiar with it as well.

Back