1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have a violet iriduim lens for a batwolf they would be willing to part with?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%
    I'm going to vote no, but keep your finges crossed :cool:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have two, but not for sale :-( you prob have to just buy the matte black pair. You can get it for around 105 shipped on the bay.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Rating:
    100%
    One seller has them $97 shipped with Best Offer and a completed listings search suggests he might take $90 shipped.

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    If you do that I'll buy the Matte Black frame for $40 :wink: You can even keep the Icons

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds tempting...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    At this point, it's the only way you'll get one. I have a connection that can get me rare colors such as chrome iridium in some stuff etc, but he can't even get the violet iridium yet for batwolf.

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Lets do it up :wink:

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dang... I was looking into trying to get a chrome iridium lens for my oil rigs, but i just settled on emerald