• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Batwolf's Custom Polished Jury Mod

****** Update time******

I am about 65% done, about 2.5 hours into the frame itself.... The darker coating seems a little more difficult to get off then the distressed silver..... Coming along quite nice. The chrome iridium lenses should be an awesome combo. I actually am looking forward to see the final result once they are installed......

On a side note..... Anyone interested in having this done to a pair of Jury's you are welcome to PM me with questions. It takes roughly 9 hours to complete. If you would like pix of the final product, click on the link in my signature and follow the thread.....

****** Update time******

I am about 65% done, about 2.5 hours into the frame itself.... The darker coating seems a little more difficult to get off then the distressed silver..... Coming along quite nice. The chrome iridium lenses should be an awesome combo. I actually am looking forward to see the final result once they are installed......

On a side note..... Anyone interested in having this done to a pair of Jury's you are welcome to PM me with questions. It takes roughly 9 hours to complete. If you would like pix of the final product, click on the link in my signature and follow the thread.....
how much do you charge?

Back