• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Batwolfs Or Fuel Cells

DoverShark

Oakley Beginner
Kent UK
Hi all need some advice, im looking to buy some new glasses and cant make my mind up on what to go with. I did want to buy a set of black fuel cells but have been looking at batwolfs for something different. Is the size difference between the fuel cell and batwolf that much? Ive been trying to look for pics online to compare the two. I have a pair of fuel cells and a crankcase if they help for a size comparison. If anyone has any pics they could put up side by side that would be helpful.

Thanks in advance

The batwolf is a great frame! My personal favorite. It is a bit tighter than the fuel cell though and has a little bit more wrap around your head. I can upload a size comparison picture for you here in a bit.

Cheers s3sunruh - cool I think my fuel cells could use more wrap to fit me better. But I hope the lens depth isnt to great a difference as the fuell cells look quite big on me

I apologize for the lousy phone pics. This is compared with a crankcase (I just sent my fuel cell out today....)

tumblr_msd1ly6UuX1rbptugo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_msd1ly6UuX1rbptugo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_msd1ly6UuX1rbptugo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_msd1ly6UuX1rbptugo1_1280.jpg

The batwolf sounds like it woulf be a better fit if the fuel cell is bigger on you.

Im just concerned about the frame depth which judging from the pics - the batwolf has alot deeper lens. Not sure if they'll suit and I dont have any shops nearby to try them on - cheers for the pics and advice

Just looked on misterspex .com and it says the frame depth is a difference of 2mm on the batwolf and fuel cell - does that seem right?

Back