• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Batwolfs Or Fuel Cells

I love the way my Batwolfs fit. Great eye coverage in full sun. Although in retrospect I probably wouldn't have gotten the clear frames, they cause a sort of halo effect when the sun is at the right angle.

I had to laugh when a co-worker called them "douchebag glasses". I guess the clear frames and fire iridium lens is sort of douchey, but I'm old enough to not really give a **** if everyone likes them or not. I ended up also getting jade iridium and violet iridium lenses for them, makes a great everyday pair.

Are oil rigs a better fit than batwolfs?

It depends on what you define as a better fit. A batwolf is perfect for me, and the batwolfs are a little loose, but you might find that the batwolf is too tight and the oilrig is perfect. It all depends. I personally think the batwolf is a little more solid than the oil rig.

I have both Batwolf and Fuel Cell. I prefer the Fuel Cell. Maybe it's because of the frame colour on my Batwolf, the clear ones, with ice iridium lens. It just doesn't look good on me. I think if I got a black frame, it'd look a little bit better.

Back