1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. bouncing_boy77

bouncing_boy77 Oakley Enthusiast

i always keep on forgetting that there's already a separate thread for x-metal purchases so i edited my post from the other thread and move these here:

ruby iridium for my juliet carbon frames - i wasn't really planning on keeping this frame, as i already have a ducati juliet. but after not getting any bites on my sales thread here, as well as a local sale that didn't go thru, i decided what the heck and just keep it. can't have too many juliets, right?

Bb77s Recent Purchases - IMAG0457.jpg

then these two are technically new purchases, just didn't have the time to take pictures til now.

Bb77s Recent Purchases - IMAG0460.jpg

Bb77s Recent Purchases - IMAG0461.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Agreed. You can never have too many Juliets. The Rubys look really good in the carbon frame.

3. bouncing_boy77

thanks! really wished that oakley made the +red available for the juliets. but those ruby iridiums really made me decide to keep the carbon frames.

also wished that oakley made the hammer-stems standard on all juliets. as much as i would like to own at least one hammer-stemed juliet, the polished ones are just too "shiny" for me and look similar to the plasma frames.

4. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

haha, swap that plasma frame for a hammered Polished J!

5. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

You could always do a custom. Take a polished frame and scuff it up.

6. bouncing_boy77

thanks! been looking at ebay as far as polished frames go, but it can wait. i think i might go for the x-metal frame first. i like it on my x-squared so i think i'll get one on the juliets.

7. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

those auctions can be awesome sometimes.. jsut saw a pair of new Polished J's go for $153!

8. FrogTastic

FrogTastic Friend of the Frog

Wow, nice pull!

9. bouncing_boy77

thanks!

10. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

im glad you held onto your juliets. who cares if it looks similar to the ducati's, it's a juliet! :p after seeing hammerstemmed juliets, i don't wanna go back to straight stems lol.