• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Beards mainting and keeping it check..

No. You rinse with water daily, soap every other day, itch is combated with oil. Stray hairs with balm. If anyone would like to talk beards I'm always available

To each his own. I wouldn't say someone is wrong because they do something differently.

Good luck on your quest for the elusive half Mars and Mars squared

To each his own. I wouldn't say someone is wrong because they do something differently.

Good luck on your quest for the elusive half Mars and Mars squared
Over washing drys out your skin of natural oils. Then itch and beardruff set in. Oh and split ends and breakage. I'm just trying to help.

Over washing drys out your skin of natural oils. Then itch and beardruff set in. Oh and split ends and breakage. I'm just trying to help.

True, I guess I should point out that I use a 2 in 1 shampoo plus conditioner daily and I just run through it rather than scrub it. Then I hit it with regular conditioner twice a week. I've also found that the less you mess with your beard, the less it itches.

I haven't been beardless since 2009 and I've got the beard trained pretty well to lay down. Also, no issues with beardruff or itching and I let the barber take care of split ends etc. Damn, never put this much thought into to be honest.

True, I guess I should point out that I use a 2 in 1 shampoo plus conditioner daily and I just run through it rather than scrub it. Then I hit it with regular conditioner twice a week. I've also found that the less you mess with your beard, the less it itches.

I haven't been beardless since 2009 and I've got the beard trained pretty well to lay down. Also, no issues with beardruff or itching and I let the barber take care of split ends etc. Damn, never put this much thought into to be honest.
This is like my life. Also the problem with barbers is they usually can't cut a beard right. All that said may I make some sujjestions. Mad viking products are 100% natural. They offer shampoo and conditioner. Bar soaps for body and beard. Oils and balms, wooden combs that won't strip your hair of oils like plastic will. Shirts Hoodies ect. And all profits go to hospitals and such. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...L91UIeGfrUtPCm3cg&sig2=KmqTmAC7eWeratAomDM4ew

This is like my life. Also the problem with barbers is they usually can't cut a beard right. All that said may I make some sujjestions. Mad viking products are 100% natural. They offer shampoo and conditioner. Bar soaps for body and beard. Oils and balms, wooden combs that won't strip your hair of oils like plastic will. Shirts Hoodies ect. And all profits go to hospitals and such. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...L91UIeGfrUtPCm3cg&sig2=KmqTmAC7eWeratAomDM4ew

Will check it out. I have finally found a barber I trust to cut it. The great thing is that it will grow back if they f*ck it up and most ppl don't even pay attention or notice. You will judge your beard worse than anyone else haha.

Will check it out. I have finally found a barber I trust to cut it. The great thing is that it will grow back if they f*ck it up and most ppl don't even pay attention or notice. You will judge your beard worse than anyone else haha.
Well when you loose critical mass of it yeah you'll be unhappy. Granted the average hair grows .5" a day under ideal circumstances.......I don't wanna wait lol I'm waiting enough as is without 5 steps back lol

Back