1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.4%
    I am looking for a pair to just use for yard work and such. If anyone has an old frame thats still intact let me know. Condition isnt important, dont need rubbers or any lenses at all. Just looking for a frame someone wants to get rid of for cheap.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Welcome back! How about a beater pair of Fast Jackets in lemon peel? Frame's actually pretty good, but one of pins that holds switchlock to frame is missing. Hasn't resulted in switchlock opening on me yet, and could be fixed via gluing it in place or using a cut-to-size paperclip or something else. Let me know if interested and I can get you more specs. Would be pretty cheap.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.4%
    Ill have to pass. I have Flak lenses, so I just want a frame to use for working with. Condition doesnt matter, as long as its not broken and can still hold lenses.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Also he is looking in the $5-10 range for a frame

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.4%
    Ahh yes, @Dallas O Hog is right. Forgot to mention that, but a very cheap beater frame is what Im looking for. No rush on this, just trying to see if theres anything out there.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous RIP RoTors

Rating:
    100%
    Anonymous likes this.