• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Beater Flak Jacket Frame

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am looking for a pair to just use for yard work and such. If anyone has an old frame thats still intact let me know. Condition isnt important, dont need rubbers or any lenses at all. Just looking for a frame someone wants to get rid of for cheap.

Some people reacted to this post.
Welcome back! How about a beater pair of Fast Jackets in lemon peel? Frame's actually pretty good, but one of pins that holds switchlock to frame is missing. Hasn't resulted in switchlock opening on me yet, and could be fixed via gluing it in place or using a cut-to-size paperclip or something else. Let me know if interested and I can get you more specs. Would be pretty cheap.

Ill have to pass. I have Flak lenses, so I just want a frame to use for working with. Condition doesnt matter, as long as its not broken and can still hold lenses.

Also he is looking in the $5-10 range for a frame

Ahh yes, @Dallas O Hog is right. Forgot to mention that, but a very cheap beater frame is what Im looking for. No rush on this, just trying to see if theres anything out there.