1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Want to buy a juliet frame. As cheap as it could possibly get the better. Since i saw Xmans custom tio2 work, i was amazed. Tried to bid on some juliets on the bay but prices keep going up. Just need the frAme, i plan to send them to xman for tio2 conversion and tune up anyway.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anyone?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Got to give it a few days lol

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Email infinitehero he may be able to help.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Haha. Sorry. Im just dying to have one of those tio2's of xman. Went to the Ostore earlier and went home empty handed. Not a good feeling. Lol

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Mine kinda fell in my lap. Got a good deal on mine. Try cl also. I just sold my beater frame. Sorry man

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Whats the price for a beater pair these days anyway

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    hey man ive got a new complete set of oem rubber and bnib polarized BI lenses waiting for someone to sell me a 3rd gen plasma pair . I want my own custom Ti02s.i regret selling mine so much.somebody help a brother out!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    hey bro! I have admired your work since i joined the forum last month. I just bought a plasma frame from the bay once i receive it i will send it to you bro. How much is tio2 conversion and tune up? Love your work bro!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Mods please close. Bought a pair already. Cant wait to get it and send it to Xman