• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Beater Juliet Frame

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Want to buy a juliet frame. As cheap as it could possibly get the better. Since i saw Xmans custom tio2 work, i was amazed. Tried to bid on some juliets on the bay but prices keep going up. Just need the frAme, i plan to send them to xman for tio2 conversion and tune up anyway.

Some people reacted to this post.
Anyone?

Got to give it a few days lol

Email infinitehero he may be able to help.

Haha. Sorry. Im just dying to have one of those tio2's of xman. Went to the Ostore earlier and went home empty handed. Not a good feeling. Lol

Mine kinda fell in my lap. Got a good deal on mine. Try cl also. I just sold my beater frame. Sorry man

Whats the price for a beater pair these days anyway

hey man ive got a new complete set of oem rubber and bnib polarized BI lenses waiting for someone to sell me a 3rd gen plasma pair . I want my own custom Ti02s.i regret selling mine so much.somebody help a brother out!!!!

Username Hidden said:
hey man ive got a new complete set of oem rubber and bnib polarized BI lenses waiting for my plasma pair to happen. I want my own custom Ti02s.i regret selling mine so much.somebody help a brother out!!!!

hey bro! I have admired your work since i joined the forum last month. I just bought a plasma frame from the bay once i receive it i will send it to you bro. How much is tio2 conversion and tune up? Love your work bro!

Mods please close. Bought a pair already. Cant wait to get it and send it to Xman