• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Beautiful 1st Gen Fire Juliet Lenses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Up for sale is a beautiful set of 1st gen fire Juliet lenses. These are the original deep red fire lenses that were only available in the first run plasma frames. Very difficult to find and the colour is unlike anything Oakley has produced since!

I'm selling this set as I recently purchased a like-new set from @saulsaul (Sold - Juliet Fire Lens: First Gen Color) to replace these. As you can see in the pics, they look perfect in regular light, but there are what appear to be swirl marks on the lenses only visible under florescent light, which is why I replaced them. They're definitely wearable and would look great in a display! The pictures don't do the color justice.

$75 all-in shipped anywhere and will include the Oakley lens pouch. Pricing reflects condition but also rarity. SOLD!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpg

Here they are mounted in the frame before I swapped them out. Frame is not for sale. This is just to show how great the lenses look in a display.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Beautiful color, photos don't do justice. It's tempting.... =D

mine also has that 'swirl marks' but still a great lens!..GLWS!

Pm coming

Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.