1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Up for sale is a beautiful set of 1st gen fire Juliet lenses. These are the original deep red fire lenses that were only available in the first run plasma frames. Very difficult to find and the colour is unlike anything Oakley has produced since!

I'm selling this set as I recently purchased a like-new set from @saulsaul (Sold - Juliet Fire Lens: First Gen Color) to replace these. As you can see in the pics, they look perfect in regular light, but there are what appear to be swirl marks on the lenses only visible under florescent light, which is why I replaced them. They're definitely wearable and would look great in a display! The pictures don't do the color justice.

$75 all-in shipped anywhere and will include the Oakley lens pouch. Pricing reflects condition but also rarity. SOLD!

Beautiful 1st Gen Fire Juliet Lenses! - image.jpeg
    Beautiful 1st Gen Fire Juliet Lenses! - image.jpeg Beautiful 1st Gen Fire Juliet Lenses! - image.jpeg Beautiful 1st Gen Fire Juliet Lenses! - image.jpeg Beautiful 1st Gen Fire Juliet Lenses! - image.jpeg Beautiful 1st Gen Fire Juliet Lenses! - image.jpeg Beautiful 1st Gen Fire Juliet Lenses! - image.jpeg Beautiful 1st Gen Fire Juliet Lenses! - image.jpeg Beautiful 1st Gen Fire Juliet Lenses! - image.jpeg Beautiful 1st Gen Fire Juliet Lenses! - image.jpg

Here they are mounted in the frame before I swapped them out. Frame is not for sale. This is just to show how great the lenses look in a display.

Beautiful 1st Gen Fire Juliet Lenses! - image.jpeg
    Beautiful 1st Gen Fire Juliet Lenses! - image.jpeg Beautiful 1st Gen Fire Juliet Lenses! - image.jpeg Beautiful 1st Gen Fire Juliet Lenses! - image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: 9/15/16
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Beautiful color, photos don't do justice. It's tempting.... =D

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    mine also has that 'swirl marks' but still a great lens!..GLWS!

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm coming

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold!

Thread Status: