1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    Testing the waters here, but would like to see if anyone wants to trade a Romeo 1 for this beautiful pair. No box or coin, and no serial number but you don't see many of these pop up, I even added Ducati earsocks! PM me please! Vault not included.

Beautiful X Metal Penny With Ruby - W88bRmx.jpg

Beautiful X Metal Penny With Ruby - dojzqVv.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice. Are the x-metal finish and lenses OEM. Finish looks very dark.!

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Yes everything is oem. Finish looks dark maybe cuz I took the shots outside.

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Dragonvoi haven't received a pm from you.

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Ahh the reason it looks dark is because I enhanced the pic a little bit!

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    To the top

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ????

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    CarGuy, I took the pictures on my ipad and clicked enhance in edit. Is there a problem?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Depends on the person I guess? I found it unusual that an enhanced pic was used for an item being offered for sale. You know how you edited it- white balance, brightness- so you know whether the editing substantially changes the way the item looks in hand. As dark as the frame looks I have to believe that there is more fire to the lenses that was toned down in editing.
    Since you said that they are "OEM" and not "original" lenses I have to read between the lines and assume that they are later gen ruby chops that would potentially have more fire in an unedited pic.
    I wasn't calling you out. You have tenure here and a good rep. I was just curious what "edited" meant and the impact on ruby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.