• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Beauty & Youth (B&Y) Frogskins

Wondering the same. I actually really like these and don't know how to go about getting myself a pair.

I love the brown and green colour scheme ...

i been looking for emerald/jade lenses for my matte rootbeer Split's for a while now ... i think it'll look quite nice!!!

Nice find OP!

I have just received both B & Y Frogskins, details as follows:

Brown Smoke Tortoise - Clear 24-386
Dark Amber - Emerald 24-387

Both pairs are packaged in labelled white Frogskin boxes, have the usual warranty and business card paperwork, and each comes with the same purple B & Y microbag. I acquired both from JGF who informed me they had 8 units, which I imagine is 4 or each. I have not seen them on their site so possibly they have already gone to collectors making early enquiries. I did ask them about the quantity but the question remains unanswered....does anybody know how many of each were produced? The two frame colours are new to the Frogskin range and although I think the Emerald pair is superb, the Tortoise may have been improved with Gold Clear, in keeping with the high transmission preference in the Japanese market and would have matched the frame and gold icon superbly, additionally adding a new lens to the profile of the model.

Some pics of the emerald pair would be greatly appreciated! Btw are Japan-exclusive releases Asian fit?

Back